This is where you will read instructions given in class. Make sure you read it carefully, but ask questions if you do not understand or are not successful.
- After you have entered your personal details in my (NATS’) account to invite you to join the blog, open your email.
- Click the second link in your email, and follow the directions.
- You only need to subscribe a username, you do NOT have to make a blog of your own.
- The username and password should be easy to remember for you, but difficult for others.
- After the details are entered click the orange button, and open your email again.
- A new email should arrive. Click on the link to activate the subscription, and then log in.
← an example of what the screen should look like.
*The password will look longer with more *** than you need. Ignore it!
* If ERROR 666 is shown, and therefore you can not subscribe, wait for 10 minutes, or shut down your computer and start again.
Make sure you have inputted your information.
Users → My Profile → Name
You may use a name / codename of your choice, but make sure you write your “Grade-Class-Number” in the name space, so I know who it is.
Making a ‘Post’
You will be using this blog to write about and to acquire information about books your peers have read. You do not have to write it in a set way, but please make sure to include the following information.
- Title of the book
- Rate it out of 5 (Using ☆s e.g. if it’s 3 out of 5 = ★★★☆☆)
- Write a short comment on it so people can get an idea of what the story’s about. Be honest, but don’t tell the whole story or else you will spoil it!
Writing a ‘Comment’
You are free to comment on what others have written, and help each other get information. You may also use this as a tool to ask questions to me too, but I may not be able to answer them immediately!! Be careful!!